Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Rubee, put that cigarette out.

• MissKirsty
9 years 3 months ago #1 by MissKirsty
MissKirsty replied the topic: Re:Rubee, put that cigarette out.
Your baby should be fine. It's great that you decided to do what's best for your baby and quit! :-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #2 by seedsofhope
seedsofhope replied the topic: Re:Rubee, put that cigarette out.
First of all... congratulations on deciding to quit smoking!!! I'm sure it's a tough thing to quit cold turkey the way you did, but it's a really smart move. Not only for your baby, but for yourself!

Second, although yes, it wasn't the best thing to have been smoking while you are pregnant it's better to have stopped now rather than later.

You baby is developing at such a rapid rate that by you stopping, you have given them some time to "catch up". Not that they are developmentally delayed, but that you are giving them a fresh start. Good for you! Chances are, you and your baby are going to be just fine. You've already got the makin's of a good mommy. :)

More
9 years 3 months ago #3 by tragicxtryst
tragicxtryst created the topic: Rubee, put that cigarette out.

So... still assuming I'm pregnant... (Read the latest blog.)

I would be about six weeks along at this point. Six weeks isn't very far along, but I went through a pack of cigarettes every three days up until two weeks ago when I decided I'd keep this baby. So for the first four weeks, I was generally in a constant cloud of smoke.

Will my baby be okay? I quit cold-turkey the second I decided to keep the child and haven't been around it since.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl