Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Breach baby

More
9 years 3 months ago #1 by Lauren_2008
Lauren_2008 replied the topic: Re:Breach baby
Hi thanks for the help!

Yes he did! I think I was just being over paranoid. Doctor checked everything out and it's all good!! Now I just have to think off a name for my son!:S I can't wait to meet him though!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• MissKirsty
9 years 3 months ago #2 by MissKirsty
MissKirsty replied the topic: Re:Breach baby
How is everything going? Did your baby stay in the normal position?

More
9 years 3 months ago #3 by seedsofhope
seedsofhope replied the topic: Re:Breach baby
Hey there! Congrats on the impending birth of your son!!

In my opinion, I'd say that your baby is still in the normal position. I think it's difficult enough to move around in there (even from breech position to head down, that's why they need help) but even more so from engagement to breech. Once the baby's head is down and *locked in* into your pelvis, so to speak, I think the chances are that he will stay that way. hth.

More
9 years 3 months ago #4 by Lauren_2008
Lauren_2008 created the topic: Breach baby
Hi all,

I am 37 weeks pregnant. I have a doc appt booked for next week but until then I'm not sure what to do! My first baby was in the breach position and she was \"turned\" so I could have a natural birth. My last scans showed that this baby (a boy) was in the normal birth position, but lately I have felt heaps of movement in my stomach... Could he be turning or am I just paranoid????

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl