Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Paternity Issues

More
6 years 7 months ago #1 by AmyBloomer
AmyBloomer created the topic: Paternity Issues
My son's father wants to be a jerk and no accept paternity. He won't give the information that I need to fill out the papers that I need to file for a paternity test. He is just being UNREASONABLE. I am really trying to be civil so that I don't have to take him to court t deal with all of this, but he seems to want to do so much to make my life even more stress full than I need. I am just trying to get through the last few weeks. I will be out of school soon, but that will only increase my work load. I really just want everything to be worked out and done so that I don't have to deal with all of this added stress. Does anyone have any idea on how I should handle the issue of the father? I can't leave it blank, because it is a legal offence to lie on a certified document. The paternity test will take too long and I need the child support as soon as I can get it. UGH why do men have to be EVIL?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl