Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

really confused :S

More
6 years 10 months ago #1 by GangY
GangY replied the topic: Re: really confused :S
hei girl!

im sorry.

lie i told you yesterday i think you had a chemical pregnancy. that is when you find out youre pregnant even before your period is late, and your digitsl one saying you were 3/4 weeks, i asume thats the case.

and then miscarry just around the time your period is due (1 / 2 weeks later)

im sorry!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #2 by fordgirl23
fordgirl23 replied the topic: Re: really confused :S
that just happened recently to me. not exactly but close. when i went in for the bleeding they told me that id lost the baby. i hope this is not the case for you. wishing you lots of luck!

More
6 years 10 months ago #3 by xbethx
xbethx created the topic: really confused :S
:huh: here is my story... on the 28th of december i did 2 pregnancy tests and they both came back positive ut faint. so the day after i did a didital clear blue one and it said i was 3/4 weeks pregnant. so i got it into my head i was pregnant and was happy. then on the 31st of december i did another test just to make sure and that came up positive aswell. then on the monday after that 3rd of january, i had sex with my bf and after that i started bleedin :( i went to my doctors the day after and he has booked me in for a scan next week, i bled for 3 days, only light, and did another test last night and this morning and they both said negative. so now i should be just over 5 weeks pregnant but now its saying im not. whats happening? help me xx

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl