Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Natrual child birth

More
6 years 8 months ago #1 by Dorkneetah
Dorkneetah replied the topic: Re: Natrual child birth
I to will be choosing to give birth naturally that is if I do not wimp out :P.

I think it's a great idea and a very good way to remind yourself how much it hurt to do it (there for no more babies for awhile), and reminds you each day of the pain you went through cause you loved your baby. Also a way to be very proud, brave and confident in yourself! :P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• iluvbabies
6 years 8 months ago #2 by iluvbabies
iluvbabies replied the topic: Re: Natrual child birth
Go natrual! <3

More
6 years 8 months ago #3 by ladybuggirl
ladybuggirl replied the topic: Re: Natrual child birth
Natural births are better because there are more postions to try for pushing! :)

• meganelizabeth44
6 years 8 months ago #4 by meganelizabeth44
meganelizabeth44 replied the topic: Re: Natrual child birth
I want to do it naturally only because I've talked to a lot of people who went with the epidural and gas and other types of medicinal pain relief, and they have next to no recollection of the actual birth of thier child. And for me personally, that's something I want to always remember. If you have a midwife, they know non-medicinal ways of pain relief that can be really effective, and if you stay in really good physial shape, childbirth tends to be quicker and easier. Kegel exercises make pushing easier, as well. :)

More
7 years 1 month ago #5 by Harleyquinn
Harleyquinn replied the topic: Re: Natrual child birth
I had natural birth and though i wanted to to do it without drugs after 4 hours of major contraction they had to do an epidural because my contraction were getting further apart.either way i am happy i waited till i was in pain though because i was afraid to get the epidural because of my fear of needles

More
7 years 4 months ago #6 by Stockton09
Stockton09 replied the topic: Re:Natrual child birth
Natural Childbirth is the best for both mommy and baby.
With or without support you should do it, all you have to do is focus on when the baby is here. I tried so hard to have a natural childbirth. But faced a few problems when the time came. I was in labor for two days outside of the hospital, and fifteen hours and thirty five minutes in the hospital. I had horrible back labor but got through it with out any pain medicine. When I was eight centimeters my sons heart rate started going up then down and they told me I could get an epidural then or go in for a c-section. So I choose the epidural.
Not much longer after that they said it was time to push so I push as hard as I could for two very long hours, but still no baby. They figured out he was to big for me to push out and took me in for a c-section anyways. I stopped contracting and everything because my body was to tired. I hope you can go all natural, because it is best for you and baby.
If you need to talk to anyone i'm here, and happy to help the best I can.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl