Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Tips on making a web site for pregnant teens

More
7 years 10 months ago #1 by Evangeline
Evangeline replied the topic: Re:Tips on making a web site for pregnant teens
Get a great moderator like Meg :) it's sure to make any project a success. And just be as honest, caring and supportive as possible.
Also, a field with pregnancy symptoms, due date calculators and a monthly look at how your baby grows could make it a bit more fun.
Good Luck
Lina

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #2 by Newfie14
Newfie14 replied the topic: Re: Tips on making a web site for pregnant teens
a fetus week to week calender would be cool.

More
7 years 10 months ago #3 by iswaggaliciious
iswaggaliciious created the topic: Tips on making a web site for pregnant teens
Some people that I know and I are thinking about making a official website to help and give advice to pregnant teens/teenage mothers...We will include a lot of info and also legal help since I will get help on this from a judge that I know. I would like to know if anybody has any ideas on what would be a good thing to put in the web and also helpful. We will also include a forum, and have a web designer help us make the side look nice,warm and simple. Any ideas?

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl