Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Feeding problem

More
8 years 2 months ago #1 by seedsofhope
seedsofhope replied the topic: Re:Feeding problem
I'd definately look into changing her formula. Also she may be teething or getting ready to. When that happens, babies sometimes don't want to be bothered with eating because their gums hurt. But she DEFINATELY needs to be eating more then 3 bottles a day.

Some people advise against it, but I would try puttin little cereal in her bottle. She needs to gain weight. Hve you tried to feed her babyfoods yet? That's another option. But please try something. Bbies can still be healthy when they are small, but her lack of wanting to eat is unusual. If she isn't eating, her blood sugars could be low which isn't good for her development. Also she will be come a little limp and lethargic and not want to do much but sleep. It's a cycle. So try to put some more food in her. ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #2 by kieffer23
kieffer23 replied the topic: Re:Feeding problem
Maybe it's the formula she doesn't like or maybe she is lactose intolerent, i would suggest changing her formula. We tried a few different ones before we found one that my daughter really liked.

More
8 years 2 months ago #3 by sammie01
sammie01 created the topic: Feeding problem
Hey, I was just wondering if anybody has advice about a baby not wanting to eat. My daughter is 5 1/2 months and refuses to eat, she'll only take about 2-3 bottles a day, which is a problem considering she was 2 months premature and only weighs 10 pounds at 5 1/2 months she needs to catch up! Her doctor says she should be fine but I'm still worried. Anybody went thru the same thing and has advice?

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl