Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Quick after-school food ideas for the kiddies?

More
8 years 4 months ago #1 by gina lynn
gina lynn replied the topic: Re:Quick after-school food ideas for the kiddies?
fresh fruits and veggies are perfect. sliced apples or pears or peaches, a banana, grapes, an orange

or dried fruit: apricots, rasins, prunes (anything without added sugar.

veggies with ranch dip: baby carrots, cucumber sticks, cherry tomatos, cerery

celery with peanut butter or cream cheese

personally me and my son LOVE plain yogurt (not vanilla because it has added sugar) with rasins (they add natural sweetness and fiber) and chopped nuts mixed in. (walnuts or pecans are the best)

all of these are easy, nutritious, and delicious. keep the the kinds your kids like on hand all the time.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 months ago #2 by mayluvtator
mayluvtator replied the topic: Re:Quick after-school food ideas for the kiddies?
My mom used to always have a BIG pan of spaghetti always made so i could just microwave and eat!!! I loved it!!!

More
8 years 4 months ago #3 by breathless
breathless replied the topic: Re:Quick after-school food ideas for the kiddies?
something easy but healthy is always good, set out a plate of pita bread and hummous or veggies and dip. Simple but healthy and really tasty!

More
8 years 5 months ago #4 by redrobin
redrobin created the topic: Quick after-school food ideas for the kiddies?
What are some of your food ideas after your little ones come home from school? Anyone tasted Kraft Easy Mac cups? You can make it instantly and there is no mess to clean.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl