Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

hi ladies,,

More
8 years 8 months ago #1 by delaneysmama1
delaneysmama1 replied the topic: Re:hi ladies,,
thankyou ladies for the warm welcome. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago #2 by butterflyzhigh
butterflyzhigh replied the topic: Re:hi ladies,,
hey Paola,
I'm christine i'm 21 also and three months pregnant with my loves baby. I am in the Marine Corp and stationed in Okinawa Japan. Welcome to the site! this site has been a blessing to me because in the first two months of my pregnancy i was really emotional. It started to take a toll on our relationship, I stumbled upon this website nad it really helped me express my feelings in a positive way instead of taking my confusion out on him. I feel alot better! Thank God :side: God always has his ways of speaking through other people and opportunities ... this was mine. Hope this place can be just as great for you as it has been for me! hope to hear from you ...christine

• scariteIS26weeks!
8 years 8 months ago #3 by scariteIS26weeks!
scariteIS26weeks! replied the topic: Re:hi ladies,,
Congratulations, and welcome to the site :)

More
8 years 8 months ago #4 by myangelsinheaven
myangelsinheaven replied the topic: Re:hi ladies,,
Hello Paola and welcome!!

• MissKirsty
8 years 8 months ago #5 by MissKirsty
MissKirsty replied the topic: Re:hi ladies,,
Hi! Welcome to the site! :-)

More
8 years 8 months ago #6 by delaneysmama1
delaneysmama1 created the topic: hi ladies,,
hello ladies i tought i would introduce myself. since i'm new here.. i'm paola and i'm 21 .and a proud mama to my 1yr old delaney and happily married to the love of my life. we've been together since i was 17 . and i dont know what i would do without the 2 greatest loves of my life. well i hope to get to know you all better.. paola. ;)

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl