Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Hey Mommies!

• MissKirsty
8 years 10 months ago #1 by MissKirsty
MissKirsty replied the topic: Re:Hey Mommies!
Aw, that is so great. :-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago #2 by breathless
breathless replied the topic: Re:Hey Mommies!
Yeah he's a big boy, thirty pounds lol, but he really happy and healthy..more and more of a child everyday!

• MissKirsty
8 years 10 months ago #3 by MissKirsty
MissKirsty replied the topic: Re:Hey Mommies!
Thanks Anna!
Wow, your son is 15 months old now? that's great! :-)

More
8 years 10 months ago #4 by breathless
breathless created the topic: Hey Mommies!
Hey, it's Anna, my son is now 15 months old and I am 17. It's been a wonderful journey and I have learned so much and my son is a healthy wonderful little boy. I feel like at this time I really would like to help out any mom's with questions or concerns. I dealt with PPD, relationship issues, health issues, financial concerns, so if you ask me anything chances are I can help you out! You can contact me by leaving me a message in my guest book And girls, I know how scary it is as well, so if you need to talk about it, I'm there.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl