Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Why am I feeling like this?

More
8 years 9 months ago #1 by emeraldforest//myheartbro
emeraldforest//myheartbro replied the topic: Re:Why am I feeling like this?
Hey Autumn, how're you doing? have you talked to your mom or doctor yet? Just know that we are all here for you on Stand Up Girl and we all wish the best for you. Keep us updated !!!

xox Enya

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago #2 by tracymom
tracymom replied the topic: Re:Why am I feeling like this?
Autumn this is post natal depression. Your mother has probably heard of it or knows about it. She will be concerned for you and your baby if you don't get yourself treated. Just tell her BROOKE SHIELDS had it. She even wrote a book about it! check it up. You could hurt your son and you have to put him ahead of all your other feelings! PRAY! Have Faith. I have a feeling that pnd is related to the works of the devil. Don't worry, you're probablfeel like you're crazy - I had a bit of it too! You're not. Phone your doctor if you can't tell him in person or go to another doctor. Or find a place on the net that could help you. You don't have to explain how you feel or what your thoughts are, just say that you think you have post natal depression, okay. The doctor understands and has probably seen the condition before. Forget everything else, just get help for your babies sake and yours!

More
8 years 9 months ago #3 by ~cesi~
~cesi~ replied the topic: Re:Why am I feeling like this?
hey,dont feel bad about what u r feeling.but u do need to go to a doctor asap!cuz,u really dont want anything bad to happen like u might snap!and its never the babys fault.u just gotta be strong for ur self and ur baby its very good u r trying to find help an talk about what u r feeling.well i wish for the best for u an ur child.

More
8 years 9 months ago #4 by liquidsunshine13
liquidsunshine13 replied the topic: Re:Why am I feeling like this?
ok i honestly cant say i know how you feel because i havent had my baby yet, but my friends sister was the same..she was 18 when she had her baby and she said the night the baby was born she stood by a window holding the baby and wondered what would happen if she threw the baby out the window. Obviously she didnt do it and she loves her baby (who is now 2 or 3. But my point is you're only young and its a huge responsibility and you're only human to feel like its getting all on top of you.Just give yourself time to adjust and talk to your boyfriend, let him know how you feel, because maybe he feels the same? Even just talking to your mum or another relative may help, just so there aware of whats going on.. anyway i'm sorry i cant give any better advice than that..xxxx

More
8 years 9 months ago #5 by breathless
breathless replied the topic: Re:Why am I feeling like this?
Hey girl, Yeah you have PPD, no biggy, I had the exact same scary feelings as you, it just happens to people sometime ok? Get a hold of your doctor and get into a PPD support group. I got through it and you will too, you'll be ok sweetie.

• Autumn
  • Autumn's Avatar Topic Author
8 years 9 months ago #6 by Autumn
Autumn replied the topic: Re:Why am I feeling like this?
Thank you both. It just seems like I can't have that. I don't know why. I have my 2 week check-up tomorrow, but I don't want to tell my doctor about it when my mom is in the room. And if I ask her to leave, what will she think? I mean I don't know how to even tell my doctor this. Mostly these emotions hit at nighttime when no one is around me. I just start feeling so lonely and then get really angry at my son or boyfriend for it. I seem so normal in the daytime, I'm not even sure anyone would believe me. I don't want people to think I'm just trying to get attention or something, but I don't want to have to live with this because if it does get to a point that I can't control myself, what am I capable of doing to my son? I hate feeling guilty. I've been sort of neglecting to do some things with my son like changing his diaper as often as I should, bathing him even twice a week, changing his clothes when they need to be changed, even feeding him has become a chore to me and I pull him off before he probably gets enough milk. That IS a bad mother...

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl