Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

UPDATE =)

• MissKirsty
9 years 1 week ago #1 by MissKirsty
MissKirsty replied the topic: Re:UPDATE =)
I know what you mean... rape is a really hard thing to go through. Here is my opinion, you can take it or leave it whatever. ;-)
I think that you should make a commitment to save sex for marriage (even though you are pregnant you can still have your purity to give to your husband some day). That way you not only have a fantastic gift for your future husband, you can also avoid the pain and hurt of having sex with Mark and then breaking up with him down the road (because I mean, let's be honest, teen relationships rarely last even for highschool).
So anyways, that's my opinion. :-)
Hugs

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 week ago #2 by Ch3y_IS_BACK!!
Ch3y_IS_BACK!! replied the topic: Re:UPDATE =)
Girly once you have your babies and hold them and smell them and see them smile...your pain will melt away and you will feel a joy like no other thing on this earth can bring....a child (or children) is always a blessing hunni...you have no idea the path they may take you and how wonderful things could be until you keep strong and see it out till the end...dwell not on dark things from your past because now you stand in light. :)

More
9 years 1 week ago #3 by Parker_r_14
Parker_r_14 replied the topic: Re:UPDATE =)
I don't really know I mean our relashionship is kina confusing and I don't know if I am ready because of the rape I mean.

• Autumn
9 years 1 month ago #4 by Autumn
Autumn replied the topic: Re:UPDATE =)
Sweety, you did make the right decision. When you hold those little girls in your arms, you'll know for sure that it's going to be more than okay and completely worth it. I'm so happy that you're doing great. :) Keep us updated!

More
9 years 1 month ago #5 by FaithandBella
FaithandBella replied the topic: Re:UPDATE =)
Are stories are very similer!!! My boyfreind is called Mark and I have twin girls!!! SO weird!

• MissKirsty
9 years 1 month ago #6 by MissKirsty
MissKirsty replied the topic: Re:UPDATE =)
Thank you for keeping us updated! :-) So is Mark your bf now, or just a friend?

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl