Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Help with baby names!!

More
8 years 9 months ago #1 by emeraldforest//myheartbro
emeraldforest//myheartbro replied the topic: Re:Help with baby names!!
Cesi I love the name ocean for a boy :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago #2 by ~cesi~
~cesi~ replied the topic: Re:Help with baby names!!
well for a boy maybe ocean alexzander.and for a girl maybe sofia,or audery.well good luck.~cesi~

More
8 years 11 months ago #3 by lilredheed
lilredheed replied the topic: Re:Help with baby names!!
i had a boys name prepared frm the first day i was pregnant - Thomas trevor
but when it came to a girls name i was stuck, the middle name was ovbious - louise after my mam but i cusnt think of anything that felt right till we were watching the new rocky film and wondered why his wife wasnt in it lol so we googled it and her real name is Talia and we fell in love with it and when she was born it felt right to name her that =]

More
8 years 11 months ago #4 by MummyToBe_x
MummyToBe_x replied the topic: Re:Help with baby names!!
we have already chosen names.
we chose them even before we found out i was pregnant. :)
Ella Louise Smart for a girl.
Marcus Adam Smart for a boy.
:)
i'm so excited.. nearly 10 weeks gone!
x

More
9 years 1 week ago #5 by Ch3y_IS_BACK!!
Ch3y_IS_BACK!! replied the topic: Re:Help with baby names!!
I already know what I'm gonna call my first three babies and what I'll call them if my first two are twins...I'm prepared but I refuse to tell anyone except my fiance'...I don't know why but I feel like if I tell people and they don't like it they'll have influence on his name and I want them to have meaningful names y'know? i won't tell anyone until (once i get preggo lol) I give birth and have signed the BC!! lol! x

PS RAine is such a pretty name!

• Miracle .
9 years 1 week ago #6 by Miracle .
Miracle . replied the topic: Re:Help with baby names!!
i Had this problem too with my first child but in the end i finally chose to call her Ellie - May. but now im pregnant again and im stuck between Jaydon or Harvey for a boy and Billie or Grace for a girl. its really hard to decide :S tell me what you think . :)

Chelseaa -ox .

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl