Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Teething?

More
9 years 1 month ago #1 by nadza
nadza replied the topic: Re:Teething?
aww shame poor guy, he shud b feelin beta now that its out

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago #2 by princess Angela
princess Angela replied the topic: Re:Teething?
I had a look in his mouth while he was screaming tonight and have njoticed a tooth has cut threw up the back... kinda releived to no thats why his been crying so much...

More
9 years 1 month ago #3 by nadza
nadza replied the topic: Re:Teething?
wen i took my daughter 2 the pediotrician 4 her 14week shot, he told me that she was already teethin, not in the sense that the teeth are gonna cum out soon but rather that her gums r "itching" and that i should appy teehin gels 4 hr every now n then... well she is 8months now n not a tooth 2 b seen yet, so yes it could b teethin or sumthin els but ere r sum common signs of teethin

1. excessiv drool n suckin fingers in an attempt for relief
2.dirrea or constipation wit fever n poo thats not its normal color
3. biting the nipple (breatfed babies)
4. poor diet n the list goes on.....

try massagin his gums in a circular motion.. c if it helps... or visit ur doc if ur concernd

More
9 years 1 month ago #4 by princess Angela
princess Angela created the topic: Teething?
Hey guys,

kade for like the last week has been sucking on his hand like constantly and dribbling and bubbles and stuff and now he has just been crying heaps over the last week he dropped 2 5bottles normally has 6 and wont sleep like at all during the day He is 2months old i was wondering is it possible his teething?

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl