Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

baby fat....shoot me now!

More
9 years 2 months ago #1 by KylieAUS
KylieAUS replied the topic: Re:baby fat....shoot me now!
Hang in there. I know the struggle. I dont even know how heavy i got when i was pregnant because i was too scared to step on the scales. I started a diet about a month ago which is basically healthy low gi foods and have been slowly weaning myself off too many carbs (love potatoes...lol). So far i have lost 7 and a bit lbs since i first stepped on the scales a month ago. It takes time and healthy food. Dont stress about it. Your baby is more important.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #2 by alexmx
alexmx replied the topic: Re:baby fat....shoot me now!
Youre not alone sweetie , believe me, i did not only struggle with the baby fat, but ive suffered from eating disorders since i can remember, i had them through my whole pregnancy and i still suffer from anorexia and bulimia, i gained just 20 pounds while i was pregnant and the last 6 weeks of the pregnancy i started losing weight and it was because of my eating disorders so at ht end i just gained like 16 pounds, when i had my baby i was so worried of all the weight gained, but at times i realized that the most important thing was my baby, she doesnt care how i look, she just loves me the way i am, ive been breastfeeding for 11 months , i lost all the weight in 3 months, and it was just by breastfeeding, but even though i lost all the baby fat, im not the same size i was before, my body is different now, im not 100% happy about how my body looks, but thats because im sick, but there are times i dont care, all i care of is my baby, and besides my boyfriend loves the way i look now, he says i have sexy curves :p...hope my story helps, loves..alex

More
9 years 2 months ago #3 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye replied the topic: Re:baby fat....shoot me now!
im going through the same thing and you feel like just giving up but you will be able to do it. Ask yourself how much do you want this if you see junky food.
Get walking.
Eat smaller portions.
Drink water when you feel hungry because alot of ppl mistake hunger for thirst.

More
9 years 2 months ago #4 by princess Angela
princess Angela replied the topic: Re:baby fat....shoot me now!
Sweetheart i feel your pain since i was pregnant i put on 30kilos and only lots about 15 kilos im going crazy i feel huge and i hate it... ive started walking every arvo tryin to get it off because i cant stand my body.... i no exactly how u feel....

More
9 years 2 months ago #5 by jessey223
jessey223 replied the topic: Re:baby fat....shoot me now!
Your not alone most mom's gain weight and struggle with getting it off initially. Like they said just breastfeed, walk or jog when you can (the baby will probably love it). This too shall pass.........

• MissKirsty
9 years 2 months ago #6 by MissKirsty
MissKirsty replied the topic: Re:baby fat....shoot me now!
Meg is soooo right. :-) Please listen to her! :-)
If you want suggestions here are a few...
My cousin lost 10 pounds recently just from not eating icecream at night, so cutting down on sugar would be good.
Also if you can manage to eat some fruit (like an apple or a peach) in the mid morning and then again in the mid afternoon that can help.
Eating whole wheat bread instead of white and cutting down on the amount works for my Mom...
But try not to stress about it... and don't be too critical of yourself! :-)
Hugs!

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl