Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Diapers, formula, etc.?

More
8 years 10 months ago #1 by nephy1122
nephy1122 replied the topic: Re:Diapers, formula, etc.?
well i alwayz used huggies or luvs and my son only took to neosure so idk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago #2 by peanut2007
peanut2007 replied the topic: Re:Diapers, formula, etc.?
again im in Australia, I used Huggies for my son i tryed the cheaper brands but hes a big pee'er and it was costing me twice as much to use them and providing me with big messes to clean up,
I havent found a problem with smells so pass on that, i couldnt breast feed and was using SMA formula with him as it was a brand i know and trust but hes reciently been DX with lactose intorrance so use S26LF now

More
9 years 1 month ago #3 by nadza
nadza replied the topic: Re:Diapers, formula, etc.?
i used pampers wen my girl was a newbie n now she uses any cheapie during the day and either Cudlers or Huggies Gold at nyt... i found it better this way n mor value 4 money

More
9 years 2 months ago #4 by jessey223
jessey223 replied the topic: Re:Diapers, formula, etc.?
I used Pampers too, they are very fitting to their body and not bulky. And they do a good job of not leaking. Not sure where you are located but stores like SAM'S or COSTCO like wholesale places are much cheeper and sell in large quantity. Hope this helps and good luck. Jessica

More
9 years 2 months ago #5 by edzbabyg1rl
edzbabyg1rl replied the topic: Re:Diapers, formula, etc.?
i actually allways got the walmart brand diapers myself. they were definitely more cost effective and my son actually never got rashes, he stayed pretty dry. also, my nephew was 11 days older than my son and my sister used luvs on him, they seemed to allways fall apart and he allways had rashes. and for the formula i allways, allways, allways used similac with iron, i was told by the doctors that is was the best thing to use other than breast milk, it is a little more expensive, but my whole family with all together 5 babies so far have used the same thing. just be sure you talk to the doctor to see what they think would be best to feed your child since they are all different and some different things than other. and with the diapers, the nice thing is you can try so many different types and you can usually get free samples in the mail of different ones to see which ones you are more comfortable with.

More
9 years 2 months ago #6 by StephanieSays
StephanieSays replied the topic: Re:Diapers, formula, etc.?
I agree about the diapers. Sometimes the expensive ones work best and it's worth it to shell out the extra $$$ so that they don't leak. :S
But I say give the store brand a try, and if it works theres no harm in saving some money.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl