Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

gettin nervous

• MissKirsty
9 years 4 months ago #1 by MissKirsty
MissKirsty replied the topic: Re:gettin nervous
Hi! Welcome to the site! :-)
Actually, just about everyone has trouble with their in-laws (or future in-laws) sometimes. I think that Racheluk is right... just be calm and don't let her dictate everything to you. If she knows where the boundaries are it will be easier for both of you. (This is especially important since you say that she has been controlling during your pregnancy.)

I'm sure that everything will work out! :-)
Good luck, hun! :-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #2 by racheluk
racheluk replied the topic: Re:gettin nervous
Hi,

It might not be easy but get help from anyone you can, his mother might be a pain but she has been there and done it before. Just don’t lose your temper with her and push her away, just calmly explain how your feeling and that you can use her advice but at the end of the day its your baby and you must make the decisions.

If you push her away she wont be there to help when you need her, and judging from my baby you will need all the help you can get.

I know its not easy and raging hormones make it more difficult

More
9 years 4 months ago #3 by travnal4ever
travnal4ever created the topic: gettin nervous
Hi im new to this group and just joined today so i dont know how lot bout it. im 17 and 36 weeks pregnant. I am having so much anxiety. Im so scared i wont know how to take care of the baby or i wont be a good mother. Im living with my boyfriend and my mom lives an hour and half away from me so i wont really have a lot of help. The only person i will really have is his mother who lives like 10 minutes away but she kinda bugs me lol. Im afraid she will try to be here everyday and be constantly watching everything i do. She has already been controllin in my pregnancy so i know she will be once the baby is here. I dont know what to do has anyone ever had these problems?

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl