Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

bedtime

More
10 years 1 month ago #1 by alexanders_mama
alexanders_mama replied the topic: Re:bedtime
Aww, why so, hun?
I was sixteen when I fell pregnant, and we're doing just fine. There's a lot of people in that boat and we're doing fine.
What makes you feel that way?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago #2 by THIS SITE IS WAK
THIS SITE IS WAK replied the topic: Re:bedtime
wow im going through the same thing i cant get my daughter to bed shes a year and 3 months and i just moved for the 1 st time away from my parents and im living with my boyfriend (her father) and his father and step mom...all she does is scream.. she goes to bed at like 1:00 in the morning and doesnt want to wake up intill like 10:00 or 11:00. is it because of the change she was never like this b4? please help!

More
10 years 1 month ago #3 by danker
danker replied the topic: Re:bedtime
i so need some advice im not sure wht to do
im 16 and i dont think i can be a mother

More
10 years 1 month ago #4 by niam2810
niam2810 replied the topic: Re:bedtime
Also a safety gate on the bedroom door can help

More
10 years 1 month ago #5 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye replied the topic: Re:bedtime
I hope the new routine works for you.I've never had a problem with Sleeping with both kids.I tell skye its bedtime now and she goes to daddy and kisses him and then she climbs in her cot.

More
10 years 2 months ago #6 by alexanders_mama
alexanders_mama replied the topic: Re:bedtime
Hey!
Thanks for the reply!
I ended up just having to take away his midday sleep, so we're in the process of completing changing his routine, because I was reading to him, and stroking his head, and talking and singing to him, but I just figured he wasn't tired enough after having a midday sleep!

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl